Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Technorati


I did a search for http://www.pbclibrary.org/ and found 73 blogs relating to it. The majority of them were links to the mousercise and mousing around tutorial. Next I did a tag search for "web 2.0" and found 36,333 post. None of them were similar to each other. There were many different subjects with "web 2.0" in them. Some of them didn't seem to have anything to do with "web 2.0". Some of the related tags were not anything I would have used to search for information on "web 2.0". There were a bunch of them though; web-20, web2.0, Ajax, technology, web, Internet, tech, blogging, Google, and techcrunch. I'm not sure what some of these are like Ajax and techcrunch. I could not figure out how to tag my blogs though. I tried to follow their directions but I didn't understand it.

No comments: